Matchday Scarfs

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Macca

Post by Macca »

Selling scarves ? Errr....cos the weather's getting colder?!?!
:? :barscarf: :wink:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

mikeyb772001 wrote:Tamil Tiger will buy one thats for sure!

EIE!

By the way if anyone doesnt know AA23 is now a member of the HERD! :barscarf:
did he ask Herd's permission ? you have to go through an initiation where you make 10 scarves in a sweatshop, watch football factory, and make empty threats at an opposition supporter that will definitely not fight back 8)

mikeyb772001
Location: Block 6! Drunk and standing next to a mad man with no clothes on!

Post by mikeyb772001 »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
mikeyb772001 wrote:Tamil Tiger will buy one thats for sure!

EIE!

By the way if anyone doesnt know AA23 is now a member of the HERD! :barscarf:
did he ask Herd's permission ? you have to go through an initiation where you make 10 scarves in a sweatshop, watch football factory, and make empty threats at an opposition supporter that will definitely not fight back 8)
I think he just bought a herd polo shirt from facebook. He is a member now :lol:

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

mikeyb772001 wrote:I think he just bought a herd polo shirt from facebook. He is a member now
FOOTBALL FREIENDS!!!!

mikeyb772001

Post by mikeyb772001 »

SWLGooner wrote:
mikeyb772001 wrote:I think he just bought a herd polo shirt from facebook. He is a member now
FOOTBALL FREIENDS!!!!

Also there is a herd rule. If you buy a round of 50 Jaga bombs your in! :barscarf:

SWLGooner

Post by SWLGooner »

mikeyb772001 wrote: Also there is a herd rule. If you buy a round of 50 Jaga bombs your in!
And then you get to walk back from Spurs with the firm, quoting the Football Factory. Faaaakin laav it.

mikeyb772001

Post by mikeyb772001 »

SWLGooner wrote:
mikeyb772001 wrote: Also there is a herd rule. If you buy a round of 50 Jaga bombs your in!
And then you get to walk back from Spurs with the firm, quoting the Football Factory. Faaaakin laav it.
in 1 year Tamil will be running that crew!

SWLGooner

Post by SWLGooner »

mikeyb772001 wrote: in 1 year Tamil will be running that crew!
I can see it now. Not quite another Bear though. Maybe 'the Squirrel'.

But they'd all get nicked as he'd take too many pictures of the rows and put them on FB!!

Batflyer

Post by Batflyer »

SWLGooner wrote:
I Hate Hleb wrote:But surely him getting stoned would be thought of as a reward?
The bloke's Dutch he doesn't need anyone's help getting stoned ;)
:high5: :lol:

ArsenalSooner

Post by ArsenalSooner »

i've only been over once (for the nld at home last year) and i could not imagine buying one of those things. i had my bar scarf that i owned before i even left for my trip. i guess i qualify as a tourist in that im american but at the same time i think its possible to be a foriegn supporter and not treat football like its fucking disney world.

SWLGooner

Post by SWLGooner »

ArsenalSooner wrote:i've only been over once (for the nld at home last year) and i could not imagine buying one of those things. i had my bar scarf that i owned before i even left for my trip. i guess i qualify as a tourist in that im american but at the same time i think its possible to be a foriegn supporter and not treat football like its fucking disney world.
Like you say, if you're a proper football fan who makes the effort to go you're fine in my book, it's *word censored* that never go or act like they're at the fucking theatre that get slated.

arsenalmorris

Post by arsenalmorris »

+1 i travel 150 miles each way for each home game

Post by 1886 »

I really hate these types of scarves for English games. The fact Arsenal are selling these for your standard prem games against teams like Swansea sums up the modern game quite well. :banghead:

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

SWLGooner wrote:
mikeyb772001 wrote: in 1 year Tamil will be running that crew!
I can see it now. Not quite another Bear though. Maybe 'the Squirrel'.

But they'd all get nicked as he'd take too many pictures of the rows and put them on FB!!
You two :coffeespit::coffeespit:

Batflyer

Post by Batflyer »

1886 wrote:I really hate these types of scarves for English games. The fact Arsenal are selling these for your standard prem games against teams like Swansea sums up the modern game quite well. :banghead:
I agree. For European away games it's another story, but for standard league games? I've visited only two home games but I'm sure I won't buy a scarf at my next visit.