New Arsenal 3RD Shirt

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

DDignam

Post by DDignam »

I thought the previous years away kit goes to teh third for that bit of added value

Look like Terry henry could play in barac colours afterall

I Hate Hleb

Mi Casa Not Your Casa!

Post by I Hate Hleb »

thearsenal49ers,

Oi! You! What you doing muscling in on my turf? Didn't you see that I had already set up a thread discussing the new 3rd strip.

O.K. yours has the pictures (clever clogs!) which mine doesn't :oops:
And I suppose it does make things easier for fellow gooners if they can actually see the thing I was writing about (such small details!), but come on!!

It's a good thing this isn't over something serious or else you could have found yourself in the middle of a turf war! The consequences being my boys would have had to pay you a visit - if you know what I mean :wink:

I'll forgive you this one time, but don't - and I mean don't - ever do it again. Unless, of course you fancy sleeping with the fishes. Capishi?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jaysus! Hleby's on the warpath again! :wink:

Angry, angry young man... :lol:

green gooner

Post by green gooner »

Don't think much of it tbh :(

Still very keen on the new white one but :D Who over the age of 10 buys footie socks anyhow :P

Gooner Chris

Post by Gooner Chris »

very nice

green gooner

Post by green gooner »

Do we colour that in ourselves mate :!: :?: It is just a black shape on my screen :lol:

And I still like the white one :P

Goonanana

Post by Goonanana »

That 3rd shirt is bloody awful, looks like an away kit QPR had about 8 years ago

steveduke

3rd strip

Post by steveduke »

tht looks awful! im a fan of the new away kit, looks awesome if anything, but tht 3rd strip is a barca ri off, and we are better then that!

steveduke

3rd strip

Post by steveduke »

tht looks awful! im a fan of the new away kit, looks awesome if anything, but tht 3rd strip is a barca ri off, and we are better then that!

U.F.G Anfield '89

Post by U.F.G Anfield '89 »

apparently nike are planning to introduce a 4th strip, it will be made up of diagonal indigo pink black and orange stripes on the shirt with green and mauve shorts and brown socks, due to the number of sponsor logos on the shirt there will be no space for an arsenal badge. if it sells well enough they want to make it the 1st strip the next season.

green gooner

Post by green gooner »

How about a re-issue of the old Acid kit :idea: :P :lol:

Gooner_mojo

Post by Gooner_mojo »

THIS KIT IS FAKE!!!!!!!

Look at the two pics, both shirts have the exact same creases in them, someone has just photoshopped the barca kit and changed the colour and added our logo to it. Load of Ballacks!!!!!

T.S

Post by T.S »

Gooner_mojo wrote:THIS KIT IS FAKE!!!!!!!

Look at the two pics, both shirts have the exact same creases in them, someone has just photoshopped the barca kit and changed the colour and added our logo to it. Load of Ballacks!!!!!

Yes, we're all fully aware that's fake. In fact, it was doing the rounds last summer. We're actually discussing a completely different shirt. Go to Arseblog to get a look at it.

Personally, I can't decide whether or not I think it's fucking disgusting or kinda classy. Still, I can't help being left feeling like it necessitates a 4th shirt!!! Surely Nike wouldn't stoop that low?!