help please

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
T.S

Post by T.S »

U.F.G Anfield '89 wrote:
Indeed I have. You can keep your crunt monkeys and marmasetts - how we could do with someone like this Electric Gobbon (MK) right about now...
Quite so, my sentiments exactly. I think that brings this matter to a satisfactory close, back to what collins did to that chavshevik or whether I Hate Hleb will change his mind and allow production of tonysaunders' Brokeback Mountain sequel.
If there isn't sexual harassment involved in both of them (to one degree or another) I will not be impressed.

Drone

Heem!!!

Post by Drone »

Bang his wife. One fella from my place works for Chavski, something with car wash ore some similar, he said that they are wife swapers, and that Mourinho was shouted out od Barca because of banging player wifes. I belive that Cashley Cole did not make decision to go at Chavski just for money but his hot chick made him presure abut geting swaped. So you can bang his wife, cause they may be coo on that.

I Hate Hleb

DO YOU LIKE CHOCOLATE?

Post by I Hate Hleb »

U.F.G Anfield '89 wrote:
Indeed I have. You can keep your crunt monkeys and marmasetts - how we could do with someone like this Electric Gobbon (MK) right about now...
Quite so, my sentiments exactly. I think that brings this matter to a satisfactory close, back to what collins did to that chavshevik or whether I Hate Hleb will change his mind and allow production of tonysaunders' Brokeback Mountain sequel.
I'M AFRAID THAT DOOR IS CLOSED FOR EVER - UNLESS OF COURSE THE GIRLFRIEND WANTS A LITTLE WANDER DOWN MY BOURNVILLE BOULEVARD!! (FAIRS, FAIR! SHE DOES LET ME TAKE HER UP THE ARSENAL EVERY NOW AND AGAIN :wink: ).

COME TO THINK OF IT, I THINK SHE MIGHT BE THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TEAMS UNDER-ACHIEVEMENT IN FRONT OF GOAL THIS SEASON. I MEAN, SHE IS ALWAYS TELLING ME NOT TO SHOOT! :(

AS FOR COLLINS PROBLEM, I'VE YET TO SEE TO SEE A MORE CONVINCING IDEA THAN THE SUGGESTION I MADE NEAR THE TOP OF HIS THREAD. YOU KNOW, THE ONE INVOLVING ROOT VEGETABLES AND MACHETTES! :twisted:

DB10GOONER: DON'T LET THE MONKEY GO TO REAL MADRID UNLESS THEY STUMP UP THE CASH. LET HIM ROT IN THE RESERVES, IF NECESSARY. THAT MONKEY IS AN UNGRATEFUL BASTARD!

TONYSAUNDERS: I KNOW ELECTRIC GOBBON WOULD DO A FINE JOB, BUT I THINK HE IS A LITTLE BIT PAST IT. HOWEVER, U.F.G. ANFIELD'89s SUGGESTION, BIO-MECHANOID CLUNGE MARMASETT, SOUNDS LIKE A PROMISING REPLACEMENT SHOULD DB10GOONER HAVE TO SELL THE CRUNT MONKEY.

MAKE A BID DB10, BEFORE THEM WANKERS FROM MANCHESTER/WEST LONDON/SPAIN/ITALY (TAKE YOUR PICK) GET HIM. I'M SURE THE MRS WILL ALSO BE HAPPY TO SEE A NEW, YOUNG AND STAMINA-FILLED REPLACEMENT FOR THE OLD HAS-BEEN! :D

T.S

Re: DO YOU LIKE CHOCOLATE?

Post by T.S »

I Hate Hleb wrote:I'M AFRAID THAT DOOR IS CLOSED FOR EVER - UNLESS OF COURSE THE GIRLFRIEND WANTS A LITTLE WANDER DOWN MY BOURNVILLE BOULEVARD!! (FAIRS, FAIR! SHE DOES LET ME TAKE HER UP THE ARSENAL EVERY NOW AND AGAIN :wink: ).
Dude, my girlfriend would fucking kill me if she found me saying shit like that on here. Still, she would never come on here, so it's fair play. Good on your girlfriend!

Reminds me of a time when I was out for a meal with my whole family. My mum was reminiscing about the time my Dad took her to stand on the North Bank. My reply was, "Mum, Dad took you to Arsenal a few times?!" to which she said "yes, your father has taken me up the Arsenal quite a few times..."

I wish that were made up, but unfortunately, it's true. Urgh.

collins

Post by collins »

i ended up filling his bag with 210 cashley cole notes and also i did the hor thing and the beeting up thing. he just avoids me now its wel funi.

Eboue Can't Defend

Re: DO YOU LIKE CHOCOLATE?

Post by Eboue Can't Defend »

tonysaunders wrote:
I Hate Hleb wrote:I'M AFRAID THAT DOOR IS CLOSED FOR EVER - UNLESS OF COURSE THE GIRLFRIEND WANTS A LITTLE WANDER DOWN MY BOURNVILLE BOULEVARD!! (FAIRS, FAIR! SHE DOES LET ME TAKE HER UP THE ARSENAL EVERY NOW AND AGAIN :wink: ).
Dude, my girlfriend would fucking kill me if she found me saying shit like that on here. Still, she would never come on here, so it's fair play. Good on your girlfriend!
Well, I Hate Hleb is only following the advice of fellow gooner Wayno: 'Show Her You Love Her, Take Her Up The Arse!'. :D

I would have thought it appropriate that all fellow gooners at least attempt to take their wives/girlfriends up The Arse - if only so that the ladies in our lives could understand a little better the thing that gives us most pleasure! :wink: