arsenal after man utd flop ,

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
nuttygoonerpaul

arsenal after man utd flop ,

Post by nuttygoonerpaul »

Arsenal to enter race for United flop
Arsenal Football Club are believed to be monitoring Diego Forlan’s situation.

Since leaving Manchester United the Uruguayan international has established himself as one of the hottest strikers in La Liga with Villarreal, which has alerted a trio of Premiership clubs.

"It's not only Liverpool who've asked about signing me. In January I rejected a loan move to Sunderland," Forlan said in the Sunday Mirror. "I also know another Premier League club is asking about my availability.

"I've signed a new deal with Villarreal and they have an exit clause of around £15million in my contract."

It is believed the third team to express an interest in the 27-year-old is the Gunners, with Arsene Wenger eager to land at least one top-class striker during the summer transfer window. :(

LadyGooner07

Post by LadyGooner07 »

Forlan has looked good in the last couple of seasons in La Liga, but he's proved he hasn't got what it takes to play in the premiership!

I wanted peoples opinion on the idea of a return of Nicholas Anelka at the Emirates, but this time in an Arsenal shirt? Would it be a good move or a bad move?

DDignam

Post by DDignam »

I would have him back, he was a pric when he left us but was a greatr player for us, hes matured and still fantatsic striker

ide have him before forlan any day

T.S

Post by T.S »

Yeah, Anelka's proven whereas Forlan is not. Can you imagine Anelka feeding off Cesc's through balls? That'd be awesome - even more awesome if he had Thierry as a strike partner!

nuttygoonerpaul

barry silkman

HI , HAVE YOU HEARED OF ANY DEALS THAT GOING TO BE MADE ON TUESDAY ??? A M8 OF MINE SAID THAT THE FOOTY AGENT BARRY SILKMAN WAS ON NEWS NITE, A BIG DEAL WAS GOING TO HAPPIN he haD massive grin on his face when he sys tuesday, but i can only see i being Henry leaving really, unless Arsenal are goin to pull one out of the hat which i doubt, well one bigger enough to be called massive anyway as we have to assume he is talkin about a current world star.

nuttygoonerpaul

signing

I heared trezaguet was signing on tues.

demzy

Post by demzy »

Maybe. I heard Reyes is on his way to Atletico Madrid..........so maybe its Fernando Torres coming the other way.

T.S

Post by T.S »

I heard that we're not signing anyone, ever again...

T.S

Post by T.S »

Arsene Wenger wrote:In response that what Tony has said, he is incorrect. I will be signing numerous players this summer - for Barcelona. Arsenal, on the other hand, are fucked.
So there you have it - straight from the horse's mouth.

delgooner

Post by delgooner »

Just heard that La Boss has plugged up all the doors and windows in the Barcelona stadium and made a phone call for all the managers, directors and players to wait on the football pitch for him then he's gonna fill the fucking place up with water and drown the whole stinking shit lot of them :evil: !