Where is Red ?

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
augie

Re: Where is Red ?

Post by augie »

Swanners wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
Swanners wrote: I'm also registered at a Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City and Spurs forum
Why, may I ask?
Because I like the perspective from other supporters. And those clubs have the busiest forums it seems :)

And now we're Premier League, it's nice to feel part of something and share views with other team's supporters from the league.

Have you got any other team's supporters here or am I the only one?

:oops:

We have a mackem that posts on here than most Gooners :shock: :wink: :lol:
We also have a stoke fan, dortmund fan and we used to have a scouse fan but he used to piss people off and it was never his fault :wink:

Swanners

Post by Swanners »

Ah ok, so we're in the major minorty then.

I'll try not to piss you all off too muh :wink:

SpanishJoe

Post by SpanishJoe »

We shouldn't have a go at Swanners. Living in Swansea is punishment enough.

Which reminds me...

An Englishman, a Welshman and a Pakistani arrive at the maternity ward to pick up their newborn sons, only to be told that all the hospital systems had crashed and that they would have to work out for themselves which baby was which.
They decided to draw lots to see who would go in first. The Englishman won and went in.
Five minutes later he emerged carrying a tiny, cute brown-skinned baby.
The Pakistani gentlemen was horrified, "What are you doing? You must know your son is still in there!"
"I know", said the Englishman, ".. but the other one's Welsh and I not going take any chances!"

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

augie wrote:
Swanners wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
Swanners wrote: I'm also registered at a Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City and Spurs forum
Why, may I ask?
Because I like the perspective from other supporters. And those clubs have the busiest forums it seems :)

And now we're Premier League, it's nice to feel part of something and share views with other team's supporters from the league.

We have a mackem that posts on here than most Gooners :shock: :wink: :lol:
We also have a stoke fan, dortmund fan and we used to have a scouse fan but he used to piss people off and it was never his fault :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Swanners wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
Why, may I ask?

Fair enough. While I can understand someone coming on to have a look at the reaction after their club beats us, I would find it mind numbingly boring to view/post on another clubs forum on an ongoing basis.

But each to his/her own I guess.

kite

Post by kite »

Swanners wrote:Ah ok, so we're in the major minorty then.
:shock:

Time to change it :barscarf:

Swanners

Post by Swanners »

SpanishJoe wrote:We shouldn't have a go at Swanners. Living in Swansea is punishment enough.

Which reminds me...

An Englishman, a Welshman and a Pakistani arrive at the maternity ward to pick up their newborn sons, only to be told that all the hospital systems had crashed and that they would have to work out for themselves which baby was which.
They decided to draw lots to see who would go in first. The Englishman won and went in.
Five minutes later he emerged carrying a tiny, cute brown-skinned baby.
The Pakistani gentlemen was horrified, "What are you doing? You must know your son is still in there!"
"I know", said the Englishman, ".. but the other one's Welsh and I not going take any chances!"

Rocky Number Seven
Location: North Bank, Turnstile D, Block 7, Row 8, Seat 225 / Essex

Post by Rocky Number Seven »

We also have Babatunde who is a spurs fan :lol: :wink:

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

Yeah, so xenophobic he moved to a foreign country, eh? :roll:

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

Swanners wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:Swanners, welcome aboard mate. I've got no problem with you being here at all.

One of our chief WUMs, Red Member, has disappeared without trace that's all. Go into The Basement, and I set up a poll to vote for his greatest quote and you'll get my drift.

Amongst some of the little gems we had were "we should sell RvP in this window", "Chesney should be dropped for Almunia", "the 8-2 defeat was irrelevant", "Denilson was one of my favourite midfielders"

We were convinced he was a Manc in disguise so we have to test our new posters out a little bit !

Welcome :D
Oh dear, he sounds deluded.

TBH he would probably be a Spurs or West Ham fan in disguise rather than a Manc though? One thing that has striked me in recent years in that the Arsenal-Man Utd rivalry doesn't seem to exist anymore. Their supporters only seem to get up for Liverpool and City these days, or that's what I gather from ManUtd Talk forums.
Hi Monostich. Nice to have you back. *word censored*. :roll:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Rocky Number Seven wrote:We also have Babatunde who is a spurs fan :lol: :wink:
:high5:

:lol:

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

He's on the other forum that started after the official closed.

Why has he been banned by the way? Pretty ***** from the Mods if he has, does everyone have to be a clone of Sid or that numpthy Butcher to post on here?

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

SteveO 35 wrote:Have I missed something?? Has Red Member been banned?

No posts since the 24th January??

I was expecting to see some belters after the Villa game about Walcott deserving a big pay rise, and after last night i.e. 'we need Denilson back'

Now I may just be putting 2 and 2 together and getting 4-5-1, but Swanners has suddenly appeared telling us how we should all get behind our team through thick and thin !
He did get banned. He was posting in the comments of one of the articles on this site and he says as much...

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Can someone please confirm 100% that red member has been banned?

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

He did on the other site.