THE NEWS TO LIFT YOU ALL TODAY

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Babatunde

THE NEWS TO LIFT YOU ALL TODAY

Post by Babatunde »

Arsenal retard Alex Song has backed his teammate Abou Diaby to return to the Arsenal squad a stronger player.

The French international midfielder has been a long-term absentee for Arsene Wenger's side after a succession of injuries.

Diaby, 25, has travelled the world, seeking help from a number of rehab centres in order to find a solution to his long-standing natural stupidity, laziness and imbecility.

And if all goes according to plan for Spurs, the former Auxerre star could be back for Arsenal's Premier League clash against North London bullies Tottenham at the end of February.

Song told L'Equipe: "Abou is a hard working player. He always gives his very best to be back.

"When he returned in November and starting jogging again, we could all see how happy he was. He jogs everywhere. He jogs when he loses possession, he jogs when the opposition are about to score on us, he jogs when we have a fast break. In fact the only time I ever see him run is when he goes to Arsene's private Emirates room for his pay-rise and a one-to-one sauna.

"But it's difficult for him and it's difficult for us too, because we know that with him, we are even more useless."

And Diaby stated himself that he hopes to be back in action in about six years, saying: "Everything is going smoothly for me at the moment. I'm chilling at home on my PS3, picking up easy money every week from those mug punters at Arsenal and a new contract is in the pipeline so long as master Wenger stays. I believe I will be back in action around late February 2018 time."

________________________-

FULL STORY:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7474844/

:barscarf:

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

All joking aside, he may be a better option than Ramsey when he's fit. Played In a forward role he *could* actually do a decent job.

I'm sorry for the positivity guys :oops:

SpanishJoe

Post by SpanishJoe »

.... and Song, in his usual modest way, stated, "I taught Aboooo all he knows."

benglenton

Post by benglenton »

in the official sky page there's a comment of a certain mrgnu
AND...lets hear it for ANOTHER long term INJURED ARSENAL player..SACK THE MEDICAL STAFF!!..NOW!

Babatunde

Post by Babatunde »

On a more serious note, I am fucking sick and tired of hearing shit players giving constant interviews. On the other suggestion thread, one of the suggestions I made was to ban ALL bloody loudmouth interviews until the team could string together 3-4 back to back wins. After his pathetic lazy git performance and retarded passing at Swansea, against Manure and last night, Song should be keeping his fucking head down.
But oh no, there's more loudmouth interviews.

Club is a joke.

:roll:

The Incident

Post by The Incident »

He'll be just like a new signing! A shit, shit signing!

Red Gunner

Post by Red Gunner »

Babatunde wrote:And Diaby stated himself that he hopes to be back in action in about six years, saying: "Everything is going smoothly for me at the moment. I'm chilling at home on my PS3, picking up easy money every week from those mug punters at Arsenal and a new contract is in the pipeline so long as master Wenger stays. I believe I will be back in action around late February 2018 time."
He's transferred himself to Sp*rs and has now won three Ballon d’Ors on the trot.

Triffic.
Last edited by Red Gunner on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

BournemouthRED wrote:when he's fit.
:coffeespit:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

All this anti-Diaby stuff makes me laugh

He hasn't played a match and everyone's sticking the knife in. The 20 odd minutes that he played saw us win that part of the game 1-0, with him as the driving force

Much more fun watching "People's Champion" Ramsey perform his backheels to no avail and Song plod around picking up bookings and unable to control the ball

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:All this anti-Diaby stuff makes me laugh

He hasn't played a match and everyone's sticking the knife in. The 20 odd minutes that he played saw us win that part of the game 1-0, with him as the driving force

Much more fun watching "People's Champion" Ramsey perform his backheels to no avail and Song plod around picking up bookings and unable to control the ball
So what if I think all three are shite? :?

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

SWLGooner wrote:

So what if I think all three are shite? :?
Then we give them contract extensions.

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

Song likes Diaby because he makes him look less shit than he is.We used to have Vieira/Petit Vieira /Gilberto Cesc/Flamini now these two useless *word censored*.Dumb and Dumber

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

Ramsey is the white Diaby.

Babatunde

Post by Babatunde »

Gunnersaurus wrote:Ramsey is the white Diaby.
ROFL

:lol:

Babatunde

Post by Babatunde »

SteveO I think you are one of the more clued up posters around here...but that comment is remarkable on so many levels.

'Saw us win that part of the game 1-0'? :shock:

Is there such a thing as a player being responsible for 'winning part of a game'! Come on mate, let's be serious here, you're better than that! By that logic also then, if you look at Arshavin, well he scored a winner against the best team in the world, that saw us win that game 2-1.

Or, David Bellion at Manure once scored a goal that was responsible for his team 'winning part of the game' that saw Manure go 1-0 up at West Ham. It doesn't matter that Bellion spent the rest of his time weak as piss and injured.

Face facts on Diaby: the reason you claim he should not be slated is precisely the reason he is. Guy is a crock and a crock of shit. Consistenty injured. And no it isn't down to Dan Smith, it's down to him being a pussyhole. Van Nistelrooy recovered from a far more career-threatening injury. All in his mentality.

I leave you with this absolute gem of a Diaby quote:

Abou Diaby has revealed that he dreams of becoming European Footballer of the Year and makes no apologies about sharing his ambition with the football community. The prestigious award, coined the Ballon d’Or by France Football magazine, has yet to be won by an Arsenal player while only Zinedine Zidane, Jean Pierre Papin, Michel Platini and Raymond Kopa from across the Channel have got their hands on the famous trophy.
The French international has made a habit of splitting the Gunners faithful since arriving in England in 2005; while certain quarters of the Emirates stadium hail the Parisian born playmaker as the long-term successor to Patrick Vieira, others have been drawn to despair by his phlegmatic and languid playing style and constant fitness problems.

Speaking to L’Equipe as Les Bleus prepare for two crunch Euro 2012 qualification matches, Diaby stressed his ambition:
"I dream of winning the Ballon d'Or. I hope to win it one day. There is no shame in saying that."

Or how about this one?

Diaby stated: “At some point I would like to play for Barcelona or Real Madrid, but I would prefer to play for Barca, because I think their style of play is more suited to mine.â€