Shifted a load

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
skizz_b

Re: Shifted a load

Post by skizz_b »

QuartzGooner wrote:"Don't nobody go in the bathroom for like, 45 minutes"
.....Friday (Part One)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pXwC91DpqE
great film!!!!!!! :coffeespit:

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

skizz_b wrote:
QuartzGooner wrote:"Don't nobody go in the bathroom for like, 45 minutes"
.....Friday (Part One)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pXwC91DpqE
great film!!!!!!! :coffeespit:
One of the funniest films I have ever seen.

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

Barry Bastard wrote:I’ve had the constipation as well recently. Three days build up and then a release that was so solid it was fucking agony when it came out. The only good thing was it didn’t need much paperwork. Unfortunately flushing the bog did nothing. Solid brown torpedoes all racing towards the exit at the same time caused a blockage. None of them were willing to give way and so the water took ages to go down. This got worse because the first turds out were only the start. Three more dumps that night, all of which were a lot less painful than the first and so required more bog rag. The blockage still wouldn’t go and the water was getting thicker and dirtier and taking longer to go down each time. It eventually cleared after 14 flushes and some assistance from the shower hose after I’d unscrewed the head.
Every type of turd has a name.

The ones that re-surface after being flushed away are known as James Bonds. As in "So. We meet again Mister Bond." :D