Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Bendtners Drinking Buddy

Re: Let's All Laugh At Man Utd!

Post by Bendtners Drinking Buddy »

Very strong word that Moyes has resigned from contacts through work (stock exchange)...

(Then again he did tell me Joe Cole was joining Arsenal) :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

Am absolutely shocked at how far they have fallen :shock: :shock:

I have been one of those that have defended moyes (on the basis that whiskey nose left him a poor squad to work with) but even I am coming around to the idea that the time is coming when they might have to cut their losses with him and go in a different direction. I dont buy into this bullshit that they cannot (financially) afford to miss out on top 4 because at the end of the day their financial power is massive and will always usurp one poor season. I still like moyes and feel sorry for him tbh ( :oops: ) but what worries me more is that they will get in a better, proven quality manager that will have more drawing power to potential transfer targets - that will be bad for any team hoping to keep them down but it will also remove one more quality manager from the potential wenker replacement list that many of us focus on :(

I thought yesterday that sky sports news was setting up moyes for a backlash - they mentioned in several occasions how manure hadnt lost to a greek side in their history therefore, in my opinion, laying the groundwork for blaming moyes for another negative record breaking moment

kite

Post by kite »

Not sure what to make of this. It's nice to see them play as bad as that but here I was hoping Moyes would last another season :oops: Really can't see that happening right now. He's gone in the summer I fear :cry:
They'll bring in van Gaal and that won't be funny.

spendsum4uckingmoney

Post by spendsum4uckingmoney »

There are rumours Moyes has left by mutual consent.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Bookies have suspended betting

spendsum4uckingmoney

Post by spendsum4uckingmoney »

Agent Moyes, you have been doing a great job sof ar but you have to be more discreet otherwise they will get rid off you before the sabotage job is done.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

spendsum4uckingmoney wrote:Agent Moyes, you have been doing a great job sof ar but you have to be more discreet otherwise they will get rid off you before the sabotage job is done.
Well that does surprise me, I have thought for a while now that he would be gone next season but to quit now would be something I don't associate with Moyes (as in being a quitter), always thought he was made of sterner stuff tbf.

Wasn't Van Gall linked to the spuds?

Well if the manure job does become free and he is offered it then I can't see him thinking about for longer than a nano second.

augie

Post by augie »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
spendsum4uckingmoney wrote:Agent Moyes, you have been doing a great job sof ar but you have to be more discreet otherwise they will get rid off you before the sabotage job is done.
Well that does surprise me, I have thought for a while now that he would be gone next season but to quit now would be something I don't associate with Moyes (as in being a quitter), always thought he was made of sterner stuff tbf.

Well if the manure job does become free and he is offered it then I can't see him thinking about for longer than a nano second.

Would he walk out on his country now, before the world cup finals in brazil ? I would be shocked I have to say

There is nothing about betting being suspended on ssn - in fact they aren't even discussing the prospect of him being sacked or resigning

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

augie wrote:
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:

Would he walk out on his country now, before the world cup finals in brazil ? I would be shocked I have to say

There is nothing about betting being suspended on ssn - in fact they aren't even discussing the prospect of him being sacked or resigning
No I haven't seen anything either and ssn are in the know normally.

I wasn't saying Van Gaal would take over now but over at the end of the season and if Moyes does go now then they will put an interim in till then, after all they can't get any worse can they :rubchin: I for one hope they fuckin can :lol:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

I haven't heard anything.

:? :oops: :wink:

JCB

Post by JCB »

Sounds like bollocks

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

JCB wrote:Sounds like bollocks

Welcome to the forum :barscarf: :barscarf:

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

What- the forum, Man Utd Bendtners Drinking Buddy or Augies posting?

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Peeman wrote:

Welcome to the forum :barscarf: :barscarf:

x2 8) :barscarf:

kiwomya

Post by kiwomya »

Slap that comment on 99% of the topics on here and you'll be just fine. :D :D :barscarf: :barscarf: