WHO WILL WIN IT NOW.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

who will win the pl

Chelsea
2%
man city
53%
Liverpool
19%
arsenal
6%
I don't care
19%

Total votes: 47

cardinal2011

Re: WHO WILL WIN IT NOW.

Post by cardinal2011 »

Liverpool are doing great but only because they have not had the extra games of Champs or Europa league. That's 10-12 games less then their title rivals. Early exit in the two bob cup. Thanks to us they also had less games to play in the FA cup too :wink:

If we played about 15 games less this season then we would be in a better position in the league too.
Hopefully they will not win it this year and unless they invest massively in their squad they will slip back next season.

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

I'm clinging onto the fact that City have two games in hand, but they HAVE to take 3pts off Liverpool and can't afford any more fuck ups. Honestly, i'll be fucking pissed if the scousers win it. I fucking hate those *word censored* and I want Gerrard to go his entire career without lifting a league title.

kiwomya

Post by kiwomya »

Not really saying anything new - comes down to the games they play against each other IMO. Currently Liverpool's record against the teams around them isn't that much better than ours in the league.

Against the top 5

Liverpool - 7 points (still with City & Chelsea to play)
Arsenal - 5 points (still with Everton to play) (bonus wins over Liverpool & Everton in the FA Cup though!)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:We won't win it, so out of the other teams I would prefer man $hitty....the chavs are crunts and hope they die...and if the victims won it - we would have to endure all those gobshite scousers mouthing off for the next 50 yeeeeeeeeers!

:evil: :cussing: :censored: :banghead:

ALSO: I don't want that diving Gee Bag gerrard cheating crunt to win a Prem Champs medal !

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

After watching the way Shitty looked like they could fold against our almost 2nd string attack in the 2nd half, I'm starting to worry they might win it.

They will win all games not counting Shitty and Chavs at home.

With the noises Maureen is making I can see him not stressing himself to win the Anfield game, fielding his sh*te strikers and coming away with a narrow loss or draw. It'll be his way of making a point the Russian, Get me Falcao/Cavani/Costa in the summer or we will win f**k all and the fans love me so they'll blame you.

Shitty are the enigma, they could turn up with Lesbian,Aguero,Negredo and Silva all on form and annihilate the victims back line but then again the team we easily out played in the second half could turn up.

If the victims win it, I will hibernate from football media/commentary all summer long because the lovefest will be sickening. The picture I have in my head of Brent and Mee holding the PL trophy up is making me nauseous.

Read this article in the morning http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... od-3315509. :oops:

After cleaning up the vomit that article caused I found this http://www.football365.com/mediawatch/9 ... Mediawatch

The second one summarises the BS in the first one if you can't be ars*d to red both.

The football365 one is worth reading if just for ripping another article by that Proclaimers wannabe off TalkBile. It made me chuckle :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

topgoon wrote: Read this article in the morning http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... od-3315509. :oops:

After cleaning up the vomit that article caused I found this http://www.football365.com/mediawatch/9 ... Mediawatch

The second one summarises the BS in the first one if you can't be ars*d to red both.

The football365 one is worth reading if just for ripping another article by that Proclaimers wannabe off TalkBile. It made me chuckle :lol:
From the 365 article;

Take this beauty last night from Sam Allardyce, speaking before last night's victory over Sunderland:

"We've taken 15 points in the last eight games - nearly two points per game - and that's about a top-six finish in the Premier League."

The statistic is correct because West Ham had taken 15 points from their last eight games and, as Allardyce handily points out, that is almost two points per game.

However, it's the 'top-six finish' that grates a touch. Because 'finish' implies the end of the season, when all games have been played. And whilst West Ham have taken 15 points from their last eight Premier League games, they took just eight points from the first eight games of the season (relegation form), six points from the next eight games (also relegation form) and eight points from the eight games after that (still relegation form).

Hilarious shite from Fat Sam AllThePies. Almost Wengeresque in it's rape-like twisting of stats! :lol: :lol: :roll:

:wink:

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

DB10GOONER wrote:
topgoon wrote: Read this article in the morning http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... od-3315509. :oops:

From the 365 article;

Take this beauty last night from Sam Allardyce, speaking before last night's victory over Sunderland:

"We've taken 15 points in the last eight games - nearly two points per game - and that's about a top-six finish in the Premier League."

The statistic is correct because West Ham had taken 15 points from their last eight games and, as Allardyce handily points out, that is almost two points per game.

However, it's the 'top-six finish' that grates a touch. Because 'finish' implies the end of the season, when all games have been played. And whilst West Ham have taken 15 points from their last eight Premier League games, they took just eight points from the first eight games of the season (relegation form), six points from the next eight games (also relegation form) and eight points from the eight games after that (still relegation form).

Hilarious shite from Fat Sam AllThePies. Almost Wengeresque in it's rape-like twisting of stats! :lol: :lol: :roll:

:wink:
Saw the second half of ther game against Sunlun last night WTF is going on between Poyet and Andy Johnson, has AJ done a Zaha and shagged the bosses daughter(allegedly) or does he just not rate him :shock:

He is the best player in a below bang average side......which brings me full circle to Shitty again, how the :censored: did they lose to that team :banghead:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Who gives a fuck?

The real trophy will be won at Carrow Road on the last day of the season......the virtual 4th place trophy that will buy us the key to the treasure chest that contains Kalou and Demba Ba

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

SteveO 35 wrote:Who gives a fuck?

The real trophy will be won at Carrow Road on the last day of the season......the virtual 4th place trophy that will buy us the key to the treasure chest that contains Kalou and Demba Ba
Somebody must have forgotten to tell Jose the rules as he sprayed his Beaujolais everywhere when we asked him a couple of hours before the window closed if he would mind helping out with the ole' striker crisis last year. Who would have thought it?

k1tsun3

Post by k1tsun3 »

I do believe it'll be City. The final table will look something like this:
City - 87
L'pool - 83 (better GD)
Chelsea - 83
Arsenal - 82 (requires us to win all remaining matches)

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

Anyone but Chelsea is my hope...

gp543

Post by gp543 »

JVCRules wrote:Liverpool have it in the bag, trust me.
No thanks.

LDB
Location: Having a cup of tea and waiting for all this to blow over

Post by LDB »

JVCRules wrote:Liverpool have it in the bag, trust me.
Oh, ok.

Close thread. :lol: 8)

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

I voted Shitty but the victims are getting an incredible degree of luck in their run in, you may make your own luck but sometimes gormless linos and refs do a bit of a Tescos to get you over the line.

They will likely win it because Chavs have no strikers and Maureen wants to make a point to the Russian nad because shitty seem to be stuttering with the finish line in sight.

And most importantly they will win it because it is the anniversary...just a shame Juve couldn't win Serie A in 2010 to mark their anniversary....