THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: WENGER - Views For and Against.

Post by OneBardGooner »

F*cking Ditto!. :cry: :evil:

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

OneBardGooner wrote:F*cking Ditto!. :cry: :evil:

Pass the tequila OBG

WENGER OUT

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I'm just on my third Snakebite & Tequila Bro! :D 8) :wink: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

WENGER YA BEACH BUM GET THE F*CK OUTTA MY CLUB! :banghead: :evil: :banghead: :evil:

Blood_Gooner

Post by Blood_Gooner »

On the bright side, only 3 more years left to go. :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

TurnipMasher

Post by TurnipMasher »

please excuse the poor photoshop skills :oops:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

TurnipMasher wrote:Image

please excuse the poor photoshop skills
Believe me TM THAT photograph is far more realistic than the photoshopped one of the inept Le Cock lying on the sand.

:high5:

Some people hide money in their mattress...wenger hides his mattress in the money! :evil:
Last edited by OneBardGooner on Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kiwomya

Post by kiwomya »

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

kiwomya wrote:Image
I think I shagged that one on the left after a night out in Newcastle once.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

kiwomya wrote:Image
Soooo it's true - i always wondered why Wenger kept paying him top wack every week year in. year out and now we know why? ...they share the same DNA strand called AFU.... Absolutely Fecking Useless.

Post by 1989 »

Wenger unveils our new signing:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

1989 wrote:Wenger unveils our new signing:

His approach to swimwear is clearly in line with his approach to transfers. Fuck me - those things look like the sort of thing we had to wear at primary school for PE if you forgot your own kit ! A pair of Coventry City underpants dated 1982

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

good to see the great man is hard at work.

interesting what is expected of you when you earn £8 million per year.
all I am seeing at the moment is almost daily pictures of Wenger on the beach in Rio :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:

His approach to swimwear is clearly in line with his approach to transfers. Fuck me - those things look like the sort of thing we had to wear at primary school for PE if you forgot your own kit ! A pair of Coventry City underpants dated 1982

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Jeeeezzussss those were the days....plus you got '4 slaps with the dap' if you did forget yer PE kit. :evil: :banghead: :cussing: ....There were some right mean *word censored* for gym/games teachers back then....

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Who's that? Santos' slimmer brother? :D

MM99

Post by MM99 »

It's genuinely a shame to see that Wenger's punditry work has effected our transfer policy.

I really wish we had someway that Wenger could continue his job whilst also appearing on the beach and French tv for a few hours a day. Maybe if we get our brightest minds to come up with a way of him to communicate with 3rd parties instantly across the world it would help. Like a way for him to say what he's thinking and have someone on the other side of the world hear it! Maybe we could start by having it in text format, just using words, and the other people would now exactly Wenger would want them to do! A sort of 'electronic mail' if you will.

Nah... that sounds too farfetched. On second thought it may be better to stick with traditional human interaction. Perhaps we could appoint someone at the club to conduct our transfer dealings; the manager would tell him who he wants, and he would travel across the globe to ensure that negotiations are carried out and deals are struck. He could be a 'Chief Negotiator' or something like that..... There's also been talk of certain gentlemen whose only profession is to observe football players and feed their findings back to the chief exectuive of the club to consider signing; but personally I think that's baldderdash, surely such powers cannot be delegated for it is the sole responsibility of the manager to personally meet every potential signing at the front of their childhood home with a boquet of roses and a framed picture of Stan Kroenke?!