HULL AWAY THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
G_G

Re: HULL AWAY THREAD

Post by G_G »

Can't stop laughin' every time I see THAT pic of Steve Bruce 'sunbathing' :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

Comfortable 3-1 victory for The Arsenal :barscarf:

There are too many shit/average Irish players playing for hull for them to be any good :wink: :lol:

Sam59

Post by Sam59 »

if they can beat Liverpool, they can trouble us especially if we think we just have to turn up or the players have been listening to and believing Theo's rantings about how good we are. They have everything to play for.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

augie wrote:Comfortable 3-1 victory for The Arsenal :barscarf:

There are too many shit/average Irish players playing for hull for them to be any good :wink: :lol:
:lol:

But they can clog the hell out of us, that's the problem! :roll: :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

especially those ex-spudscumcunts huddlecunt and dawsonprick.

LizLeGooner

Post by LizLeGooner »

For those of you going to the match, do you know which pub most Arsenal supporters will be drinking in before hand?

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

rodders999 wrote:I am the egg man, they are the egg men, I am the walrus, goo goo goo joob :barscarf:

1-3 to The Arsenal 8)
:shock: :lol:

I feel sorry for his missus when he says "can you put me some suntan lotion on me please love" , that's her in the shade for the next 4 hours :? :lol:

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

This lot are no worse than Stoke or Swansea, who both beat us, & have a lot to play for so I don't think it will be easy. Any one goal win will do but I think they will score. 2-1 or 3-2 to us. :barscarf: :barscarf:

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

I can never understand why some people always predict us to win 2 or 3-0, especially after the struggle we had against Reading. I think we will win, but it will be tough, 2-1.

You are my sunshine

Post by You are my sunshine »

Err look at the table, one off games are not a guide to form

augie

Post by augie »

You are my sunshine wrote:Err look at the table, one off games are not a guide to form

I think the fact that he refer's to both stoke and Swansea shows that position in the league table is sometimes irrelevant and they are certainly not one off games. Actually you could also point to the fact that hull also drew with us at the grove :roll:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

it'll be a tricky one. they will start with plenty of intensity, as do most cannon fodder sides at home against bigger sides. they will start singing "same old arsenal" etc whenever one of their english diving wankers goes over, or when alexis gets scythed by rick waller's son. we will go two quickfire goals in the second, hull will score to make it nervy with ten minutes to go. we will hold out and win 2-1, get your bets on 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

They will be fighting for their (Prem) lives AND for revenge for the FA Cup Final defeat last season - They will do all and everything, which includes kicking lumps out of our players - so we need a ref who won't bottle it - we also need to match their 'intensity' from the start - set the pace of the game - Fast - Fourth Gear - and keep that pace constant - score a goal and then another and then another till they fold.

BOO YAAAA! M'FUCKER! :box: :D :barscarf:

Blood_Gooner

Post by Blood_Gooner »

No way we won't put at least 3 past them. They have Dawson in defence ffs.

Nervy 2-3 win.

defleppardisking

Post by defleppardisking »

Win this and we will be still pushing Chelsea for the title. Oh wait.