What unusual foods have you eaten?

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
DB10GOONER

Re: What unusual foods have you eaten?

Post by DB10GOONER »

Top Londoner wrote:
StuartL wrote:Snails and frogs legs - both of which were ok.

Gator tail in Florida

Shark steak

the little worm in the tequila bottle.

DB10 related?
No, OneBard is not related to me at all. :roll: :lol:

Also have eaten;

Shark - chewy but tasty.
Octopus - fucking gorgeous.
kangaroo - gamey but also not bad.
Honey Ants - really actually should be called "Shit Ants". :puke:

mattyb

Post by mattyb »

Does Dog food count ? :oops:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

mattyb wrote:Does Dog shit count ? :oops:
:shock: :shock:

:wink:

Ive eaten Shark too nice liked it

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

I had Guinea Pig and Piranha in Peru.

Guinea Pig is their national dish and is delicious, whereas piranha (which I caught myself in the Amazon :D ) was pretty average really, although seeing those razor sharp teeth staring back at you on the plate is a little unnerving :o

I've also tried oysters (not that exotic, I know) which I thought were fucking awful. Just salty goo. The girl I was with told me they taste similar to cum; only not as warm... I wanted to throw up :cry:

Snails are nice though - just like meaty garlic mushrooms 8) (if cooked in a garlic sauce, of course)

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

I once ate some of that shit which they serve at the bowl. I don't know what it was but I can only imagine from the taste that it was luke-warm, half-dead black rat. I then washed it down with what again, I can only only assume, was a pint of watered-down line cleaner.

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

g88ner wrote:I had Guinea Pig and Piranha in Peru.

Guinea Pig is their national dish and is delicious, whereas piranha (which I caught myself in the Amazon :D ) was pretty average really, although seeing those razor sharp teeth staring back at you on the plate is a little unnerving :o

I've also tried oysters (not that exotic, I know) which I thought were fucking awful. Just salty goo. The girl I was with told me they taste similar to cum; only not as warm... I wanted to throw up :cry:

Snails are nice though - just like meaty garlic mushrooms 8) (if cooked in a garlic sauce, of course)
Not a 'swallower' then? (Unlike your girlfriend!!) :lol: :lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

g88ner wrote:I had Guinea Pig and Piranha in Peru.

Where to start... :rubchin:

Ah, bollocks - it's just too easy! :lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Can I just add that I fucking despise bolshie vegtablists? Bastards. That whining fuckbitch Morrissey and his refusing to work with or appear with meat eaters really gets on my moobs. Pathetic fucking ladyman. :roll: :x

Someone should grab him and hold him down and force a huge big fucking blue steak right down his whining throat.

"Yeah, eat THIS Morrissey! That cow was fucking tortured to death and the steak cut off it whilst it was still alive and screaming in pain. You see that sauce? That ain't sauce. It's the cow's tears." :shock:

:lol: :wink:

Nick Bendtners Ego

Post by Nick Bendtners Ego »

Someone should grab him and hold him down and force a huge big fucking blue steak right down his whining throat.

:lol: :wink:

If that is a euphemism for cock, I think he quite might enjoy that :wink:

(Oi , leave the Morrisseymeister alone ! Ruddy genius ! I always break out his albums after watching The Arsenal these days, some good depressing lyrics in there to match !)

cardinal2011

Post by cardinal2011 »

Many years ago when I was in Thailand I made the mistake of getting pissed out of my head in a little bar used by the locals. At some stage I decided to take up the locals offer of bar snacks. I later found out they were fried locusts and crickets. Mind you they did not taste too bad after 10 Singha beers!!

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Ostrich
Crocodile
Snake
Callos (tripe)
Springbok
Oysters once!
Snails
Baby whole squid
Suckling pig (and no it isnt a pig sucking its mums tits)

MutleyGooner

Post by MutleyGooner »

Anything cooked by my Mum would fall under the category "strange". Other than that I have eaten Dog in Korea, Zebra, crocodile and hearty beast in Africa and a big fat live slug in a garden in Crawley.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

MutleyGooner wrote:Anything cooked by my Mum would fall under the category "strange". Other than that I have eaten Dog in Korea, Zebra, crocodile and hearty beast in Africa and a big fat live slug in a garden in Crawley.
"big fat live slug in a garden in Crawley"

God, I'm really hoping that isn't a euphemism for Percy/Gus's cock... :shock:

:-P :wink:

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

Wilko and Mutley - What do dog, zebra and tripe taste like?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Apparently I ate some Clunge last night in the back of a taxi - But I REALLY can't remember - When I woke up this afternoon didn't didn't even have a funny/fishy taste in my mouth! :rubchin: :rubchin: :oops: :mrgreen: