Tottenham Game

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Magic Merse
Location: Stanford-le-hope, home of the world famous Dougie from McFly

Tottenham Game

Post by Magic Merse »

Just found out that i have got tickets for next wednesday, albeit through bad news. My uncle has just had a heart attack and is obviousally out of action for a while. Which means his season tickets are free for the family for a while.

I've not been to an arsenal v tottenham game in years, so i cant wait for next week.

The other downside is that the tickets are upper level above the dugouts, which means 0 atmosphere.

REB

Post by REB »

well for a bit of craic meet up with us in the gunners bar before and that will get you right for the game

ps, hope your uncle gets better

Magic Merse

Post by Magic Merse »

I bearly have enough time for a pre match burger let a lone a pint. (i am the worlds slowest eater btw).

So if you see someone eating a burger that has started to go moldy, it's probably me.

crocit

Post by crocit »

upper tier v the big 3 plus **** is an ok atmosphere

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Magic Merse wrote:I bearly have enough time for a pre match burger let a lone a pint. (i am the worlds slowest eater btw).

So if you see someone eating a burger that has started to go moldy, it's probably me.
Jaysus, if I worked for the Sun "newspaer" as a headline writer, it'd be;

"Mad man Magic Merse morosely munches mouldy McDonalds ..." :wink:

Magic Merse

Post by Magic Merse »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Magic Merse wrote:I bearly have enough time for a pre match burger let a lone a pint. (i am the worlds slowest eater btw).

And then being a modern british gentleman, i would sue for slander as i never eat McDonalds. They are far to inethical for me.

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

Get well soon to your uncle.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Magic Merse wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

And then being a modern british gentleman, i would sue for slander as i never eat McDonalds. They are far to inethical for me.
:lol:

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

Hows ya uncle?

Goonanana

Post by Goonanana »

We're gonna get turned over!! :( :( It's written in the football laws!! If something like that can happen it will!! :banghead: :banghead: :( :( So typical!! EVeryone will make massive deal about it!! Turn season around!! This is it boys :( :( :oops:

Gooner1315

Post by Gooner1315 »

Goonanana wrote:We're gonna get turned over!! :( :( It's written in the football laws!! If something like that can happen it will!! :banghead: :banghead: :( :( So typical!! EVeryone will make massive deal about it!! Turn season around!! This is it boys :( :( :oops:
That's confidence for ya :shock: :shock: :shock:

Magic Merse

Post by Magic Merse »

My uncle is still waiting for his op, first estimate was 4-5 weeks then it was with in the week and now its for a date next week yet to be confirmed. Thanks for your thoughts.

Radford149

Re: Tottenham Game

Post by Radford149 »

Magic Merse wrote:Just found out that i have got tickets for next wednesday, albeit through bad news. My uncle has just had a heart attack and is obviousally out of action for a while. Which means his season tickets are free for the family for a while.

I've not been to an arsenal v tottenham game in years, so i cant wait for next week.

The other downside is that the tickets are upper level above the dugouts, which means 0 atmosphere.
sorry to hear about your Uncle. as for the game its the boozer for as i have posted before