DO YOU WANT THIERRY HENRY NEXT SEASON?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

DO YOU WANT THIERRY HENRY TO STAY NEXT SEASON?

YES
65%
NO
12%
DON'T CARE
12%
DON'T CARE
12%

Total votes: 26

I Hate Hleb

DO YOU WANT THIERRY HENRY NEXT SEASON?

Post by I Hate Hleb »

AN ALTERNATIVE TO THE QUESTION POSED BY CRAIGPOLLARD.

IT WOULD BE INTERESTING TO SEE WHETHER THIERRY'S AMBIGUOUS COMMENTS HAVE HAD AN IMPACT ON THE FEELINGS AND THOUGHTS OF FELLOW GOONERS.

CraigPollard

Post by CraigPollard »

I Hate Hleb, cheers for doing this poll.

I am quite interested to see what the difference between people wanting TH14 next season, and those that think he will still be here next season is.

Lets sit back and find out

I Hate Hleb

DEMOCRACY THREATENED!

Post by I Hate Hleb »

A QUESTION FOR THE TECHNICAL GUYS OUT THERE OR ONE OF THE FORUM MODERATORS:

CAN YOU ONLY VOTE IN A POLL AFTER MAKING A POST?

I ASK BECAUSE NUMEROUS TIMES WHEN I HAVE GONE TO VOTE ON SOMETHING OR OTHER, I COULD SEE THE POLL QUESTION BUT WASN'T ABLE TO ACCESS THE OPTION TO VOTE, YET OTHER TIMES I COULD. WHY IS THAT? :?

VIEWING MY THREAD JUST NOW, THE SUBMIT VOTE BUTTON STILL WAS NOT SHOWING. :x
Last edited by I Hate Hleb on Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

T.S

Post by T.S »

OK, here's your first written answer;

Yes, I think it would be preferable to have one of the world's best players in our team as opposed to out of the team.

Dicko

Re: DEMOCRACY THREATENED!

Post by Dicko »

I Hate Hleb wrote:CAN YOU ONLY VOTE IN A POLL AFTER MAKING A POST?
Answer no because I just did it on the other poll

Dicko

Post by Dicko »

I Hate Hleb wrote:I ASK BECAUSE NUMEROUS TIMES WHEN I HAVE GONE TO VOTE ON SOMETHING OR OTHER, I COULD SEE THE POLL QUESTION BUT WASN'T ABLE TO ACCESS THE OPTION TO VOTE, YET OTHER TIMES I COULD. WHY IS THAT? :?

Suggest this is because you can only vote once and you already have voted.

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Dicko wrote:
I Hate Hleb wrote:I ASK BECAUSE NUMEROUS TIMES WHEN I HAVE GONE TO VOTE ON SOMETHING OR OTHER, I COULD SEE THE POLL QUESTION BUT WASN'T ABLE TO ACCESS THE OPTION TO VOTE, YET OTHER TIMES I COULD. WHY IS THAT? :?

Suggest this is because you can only vote once and you already have voted.
DICKO, THANKS FOR RESPONDING. THE THING IS, THIS HAS HAPPENED ON OTHER THREADS WHEN I HAVE WANTED TO REGISTER MY VOTE. YET AT OTHER TIMES, IT HAS ALLOWED ME TO! THERE MUST BE A REASON? :? HAVE I BEEN BARRED??? :wink:

ALSO, THE SUBMIT VOTE ICON ISN'T SHOWING EVEN IF I HAVEN'T OFFICIALLY LOGGED IN - THUS THE COMPUTER WOULDN'T KNOW WHETHER I HAD VOTED YET OR NOT (UNLESS IT CAN SEE ME THROUGH MY COMPUTER MONITOR - IN WHICH CASE, I BETTER PUT PERCY AWAY!!) :roll: :lol:

Dicko

Post by Dicko »

If you e-mail me the examples and threads if you can remember then I will take a look (if I get some spare time) - I'm sure you are not banned. Maybe it only gives the option to vote if you are signed in. Rob the webmaster might know more.

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

I Hate Hleb wrote:.....IN WHICH CASE, I BETTER PUT PERCY AWAY!!) :roll: :lol:
Please reserve Percy for items such as "gooner girl at Ashburton". If you get him out for every thread you'll go blind and this will severely restrict your appreciation of the Arsenal. Besides, its hard to scroll down using your left hand!

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

MK Gould wrote:
I Hate Hleb wrote:.....IN WHICH CASE, I BETTER PUT PERCY AWAY!!) :roll: :lol:
Please reserve Percy for items such as "gooner girl at Ashburton". If you get him out for every thread you'll go blind and this will severely restrict your appreciation of the Arsenal. Besides, its hard to scroll down using your left hand!
FIRST OF ALL, WHY HAVE THE PICTURES OF 'GOONER GIRL AT ASHBURTON' CHANGED? (I WAS ONLY LOOKING FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES. HONEST!!) :wink:

SECONDLY, JUST GOES TO SHOW HOW MUCH I REALLY LOVE ARSENAL. I DON'T THINK I COULD EVER LOSE APPRECIATION FOR THE ARSE, NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I BANG AWAY AT HER!!

FINALLY, IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO SCROLL DOWN USING YOUR LEFT HAND. MIND YOU, I ALSO USE THE ARROW KEYS FOR A BIT OF VARIETY!! :wink:

Eboue Can't Defend

Post by Eboue Can't Defend »

I have nothing but admiration for I Hate Hleb.

I mean, what stamina; what PERCYverance! :lol:

You would all do well to learn from Mr. I.H. Hleb's dedication and commitment to the cause. I know I have. :wink:

I Hate Hleb

CRAIGPOLLARD IS TAMPERING WITH HIS BALLOTS AGAIN!!

Post by I Hate Hleb »

CRAIG POLLARD,

TWO CAN PLAY AT THAT GAME!! :wink: :lol: