Playing for the Arsenal

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
MK Gould

Playing for the Arsenal

Post by MK Gould »

Am I the only one who is sick & tired of hearing REPORTS of players saying they are here for Arsene, or they're leaving because of Dein etc etc etc. What's so wrong with expecting players to be here.... to play for ARSENAL. Fuck everyone else! They should be proud, and feel privileged, to pull on the shirt!

Tony Adams has had his critics since he left - but he served Arsenal through at least 3 Managers. And I imagine he wouldn't have given a flying f*ck if ownership had changed during this time. He was a club man first and foremost.

Ok, so I've had a drink or 3 by this time of night. But the idea that TH might have left because his best man's dad got the sack....??? Get a f*cking grip man!!! And if anyone else doesn't want to play for Arsenal then let them f*ck off as well. Come on players. No more threats! You're either with us, or against us!!

DanielD

Post by DanielD »

I too feel back stabbed by Henry.
He Said that he feels like superman inside an Arsenal shirt, he said that the contract that he singed on last season was his last, he had the most sentimental speech when he decided to stay, where is all that, Thierry?
It pisses me off to know that a player that said so much about the club in recent years, is throwing all of it to the trash, just because of trophies and the uncertainty of his manager's position.

For me, Thierry was hope. Hope that not all footballers are greedy bastards these days. I thought you were different and you disappointed me.