PARIS MEETING???

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Dangunner

PARIS MEETING???

Post by Dangunner »

where are us guys gathering in PARIS?

gooner.ed
Site Admin

with thousands of gooner in paris

Post by gooner.ed »

and i reckon on at least 50,000, naming one bar could prove a little difficult. options - there's always a fans' park set up by the sponsors somewhere where beer can be bought and freebies acquired. not sure where this will be yet but i don't doubt you'll be directed to it once you get to paris.

and then there's always the spain v england kickaround under the eiffel tower.

but basically, if you are drinking in any bar, stay standing and save your money. rip off city for beer at the best of times, but sitting down ups the price. and sitting down outside takes it through the roof :( . of course if by some chance we win, will we give a f**k how much we spend celebrating? somehow i doubt it :wink: . anyhow - suggestions for gathering points welcomed. bars in residential aread near stadium reasonably priced, but there aren't many and they'll be rammed by ticket hunters. let's face it, it will be a case of arsenal here, arsenal there, arsenal every f**king where :P

wht

Post by wht »

I'd also like to know if anyone has specific plans. Ideally somewhere central convenient Metro for Stade de F but Paris so compact probably doesn't matter as long as we're there!

elpelsarmy

Post by elpelsarmy »

so where we meeting then??

REB

Post by REB »

:?: :?: getting flashbacks,, c l final on 2nite :?: hav 2 get drunk again i think :wink:

EdgeOfTown

Post by EdgeOfTown »

doubt I'll make it boys...finishing work at 6... :lol:

stats

Post by stats »

Jesus Rebel you must be bored still lol

REB

Post by REB »

stats wrote:Jesus Rebel you must be bored still lol
i wasnt the one who brought this thread back :?

stats

Post by stats »

Ah sorry Mr Rebel sir my mistake lol

Cesc is God

Post by Cesc is God »

elpelsarmy wrote:so where we meeting then??
:?: