Buy that man a beer

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
charliegeorgewhocanhitem

Buy that man a beer

Post by charliegeorgewhocanhitem »

whoever it was who gave that twat Bentley a slap, see todays Sunday Mirror :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

projoe

Post by projoe »

bunch

Post by bunch »

Being reported on SSN now.

Question is, was the bloke who hit Rat-face a Gooner or a Spud who's pissed off that they wasted all that money on the *word censored*?

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

WOWWWWWWWWW!! great avatar..ive got a right stiffy now :oops:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Naaaah it was someone twitchy redkrapp paid to get rid of the feckin'rat faced nonce :D

GunnerDude

Post by GunnerDude »

"I am just pleased that the guy did run away, because if David hit him back he would be sitting in a police cell now."
:coffeespit: yeah right :roll: :awnker: [/b]

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

norfbankN16 wrote:i'm surprised there wasn't a queue :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

RNTGOONER

Post by RNTGOONER »

i like the way his mate chased after the guy and then got his arse kicked as well.

:lol:

hanny73

Post by hanny73 »

They said they had taxis waiting - was it your Mrgnu??

ABO

Post by ABO »

RNTGOONER wrote:i like the way his mate chased after the guy and then got his arse kicked as well.

:lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

I usually frown at senseless violence, but fuck me that's funny! :lol:

I can almost imagine Bentley sat there with a swollen face asking his friends what he'd done to deserve it.... they'd all look around the table at each other, not knowing what to say... then his girlfriend leans across to him and says "probably because you're a *word censored*, David".

The others on the table nod in agreement... "and you've got a bit of a punchable face too, mate" says his friend.

"A bit like a rat!" another one says... they all laugh in agreement. "Yes! a ratfaced *word censored*!"

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

Like it, g88ner! :lol: :lol: :lol:

littlefire

Post by littlefire »

g88ner wrote: they'd all look around the table at each other, not knowing what to say... then his girlfriend leans across to him and says "probably because you're a c**t, David".

That's EXACTLY what happened! :lol:

ABO

Post by ABO »

g88ner wrote:I usually frown at senseless violence, but fuck me that's funny! :lol:

I can almost imagine Bentley sat there with a swollen face asking his friends what he'd done to deserve it.... they'd all look around the table at each other, not knowing what to say... then his girlfriend leans across to him and says "probably because you're a c**t, David".

The others on the table nod in agreement... "and you've got a bit of a punchable face too, mate" says his friend.

"A bit like a rat!" another one says... they all laugh in agreement. "Yes! a ratfaced c**t!"
genius!! :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Funny as fuck.

I too do not like mindless violence, but only against humans. Fucking rats are fair game though... :lol: :wink: