Arsene's health?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
fadidaeus

Arsene's health?

Post by fadidaeus »

"Arsène Wenger is safe, say Arsenal amid fears over manager's health"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011 ... CMP=twt_gu

First I've heard of AW's health being an issue, I don't know if it's sincere or whether both sides are starting to manouver themselves into a position where he can walk away from the job & are creating a possible out.

JMascis666

Post by JMascis666 »

If I was under that amount of stress I'd have a stomach ulcer the size of Jupiter. Having said that the rather sizeable annual salary would help a bit.

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

Interesting...

frankbutcher

Post by frankbutcher »

franksav63 wrote:Interesting...
Was I right all along?

:lol:

augie

Post by augie »

Dont give a fiddlers fcuk about wenger's health no more than he gives a shit about mine :roll: Dont give a fcuk how many rappers/slappers in paris he is banging either :roll: What I do give a shit about is the diabolical performance of a manager that is getting 2k of my hard earned money every fcuking season to go towards his mammoth wages so fcuk the news about wenger's health and tell the french *word censored* to get the fcuk out :evil:
All these concerns from fans about wenger's health have long worn out their welcome with me :roll:

antgel

Post by antgel »

I'm pretty sure if AW was asked how he felt about a random person's health, he would do better than "I don't give a flying fuck". But that's because he's a class act, not a callous *word censored*.

frankbutcher

Post by frankbutcher »

antgel wrote:I'm pretty sure if AW was asked how he felt about a random person's health, he would do better than "I don't give a flying fuck". But that's because he's a class act, not a callous c**t.
:fishing:

We've caught one! Get the AKB keep-net.

:lol:

augie

Post by augie »

antgel wrote:I'm pretty sure if AW was asked how he felt about a random person's health, he would do better than "I don't give a flying fuck". But that's because he's a class act, not a callous c**t.

Used to be a class act but now he is just a spoilt loser who shows anything but class when things dont go his way :oops: :oops: :oops:

antgel

Post by antgel »

Just because I don't agree with hurling abuse at AW every second post (and augie had the audacity to complain about what bores *him*) doesn't mean I think AW should stay.

antgel

Post by antgel »

augie wrote:

Used to be a class act but now he is just a spoilt loser who shows anything but class when things dont go his way :oops: :oops: :oops:
I agree *in football terms*. I was referring more to his general personality. I know people who did some work for him, apparently an intelligent, polite, humble chap believe it or not.

digger

Post by digger »

Interesting. Gets paid £115k every week, just had a seven week holiday, yet is "stressed".

I don't know how I'm coping having had only a 3 day holiday and getting a mere 90k per week. Life sucks.

AFCasap

Post by AFCasap »

he's brought this all on himself through pure blind arrogance....i'm sick to death of AFC being in the media constantly for years with shit negative headlines, be it wengers mouth or the mercenary skiving wankers he keeps finding, all the while screwing the fans with sky high prices to watch a load of dross, its all on him and the board who have given him total control to do they're dirty work...all they give a fuck about is profits and share prices forever

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

To be fair I'd not want AW to die or anything, that would be taking things far too far, but some persistent, gnawing pain would be fair enough, about what I go through at the state of our club.

antgel

Post by antgel »

Doesn't work like that, anyone can get stressed when they fall short of *their own* goals / expectations. That's why e.g. starving people in Africa don't get stressed despite having pretty "bad" lives.

augie

Re: Arsene's health?

Post by augie »

fadidaeus wrote:"Arsène Wenger is safe, say Arsenal amid fears over manager's health"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011 ... CMP=twt_gu

First I've heard of AW's health being an issue, I don't know if it's sincere or whether both sides are starting to manouver themselves into a position where he can walk away from the job & are creating a possible out.

Did you read the quote from "an Arsenal source" ? It says something about the club not gonna knee jerk react and fire a man that has brough so much success to the club for the last 15 years.........have I missed something cos I dont remember much success in the last 6 years ? :? Then again maybe it is financial success the *word censored* are talking about :roll: :banghead: :banghead: