Chavs (H) in the thingy cup

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Theoperator

Chavs (H) in the thingy cup

Post by Theoperator »

Ive a bad feeling about this one sadly, Imagine that few of our first team squad will be there, and we will get stuffed :evil: :evil:

Guess Arteta and hopefully Santi will start, Gnabry as well, probably Bendy. Who will be in goal and will Park make an appearence :?

Expect TV5 also will get a game, interesting to see who features for both sides.

Its surely SOMETHING we could win this season :evil:

Maybe just have pens and be done with it 8)

hugh jardon

Re: Chavs (H) in the thingy cup

Post by hugh jardon »

I fear the worst if its the same team that started the WBA game in the previous round.

Anyone other BSM sitting in block 19 for this one?

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

I can't believe after the WBA game that Wenger will start such a poor team - imo that game was a waste of time because we had such little experience and real quality that we couldn't string a few passes together for much of it.

I think because of the opposition, a few players back to fitness and to a degree perhaps the Dortmund result we'll see a stronger line-up. Still, Mourinho knows the importance of this game for them and he's bound to put out a strong side, don't think we'll get a result either way.

SurreyGooner

Post by SurreyGooner »

At the back of block 19 for this game, hopefully a lot of people through BSM are there.

markyp

Post by markyp »

had we beaten Dortmund then I couldnt have given a toss about this game but when we lose this one too the knives will be out,although I couldn't give a toss about Wenker I do care about the team,i think two defeats in two defining games in quick succession will hit the confidence of the team hard and we know how much we play on confidence.the players will then for sure doubt if again we have the credentials to compete,i hope im wrong :(

TurnipMasher

Post by TurnipMasher »

If they play a full strength team, and we play like we did today against Palace, they will do us... :cry:

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

Wholesale changes, we're going out. No doubt about it.

Robin_L

Post by Robin_L »

Could be Frimpong and Hayden vs Essien and MIkel in the midfield :shock:

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

Both us and Chelsea will make massive changes.With a table topper with Liverpool coming up followed by Dortmund and Utd i cant believe some want us to play a strong team.We need to rest players

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

One of Kos/BFG will have to play due to the lack of depth in the squad. Pray for no injuries.

LizLeGooner

Post by LizLeGooner »

Even with loads of them rested, their team will be stronger than ours.
If we didn't have Liverpool, Dortmund and Man U following, I think we would've a stronger side than we are going to.

augie

Post by augie »

Worst case scenario is that we put out a fairly strong line up (2 or 3 changes) and that they make wholesale changes and still beat us :( The game itself isn't of huge importance but the result is - beating us and knocking our confidence will mean more to moaninho than actually progressing to the next round of the league cup whilst our fragile confidence wont take another big game defeat

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Whatever the line ups are I think we will lose :cry:

Post by 1989 »

We're so down to the bare bones that the likes of Pingmong and Miyaichi will see minutes in this one.

Midz

Post by Midz »

1989 wrote:We're so down to the bare bones that the likes of Pingmong and Miyaichi will see minutes in this one.
Oh dear!!