Alternative singing section 537

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
nut flush gooner

Alternative singing section 537

Post by nut flush gooner »

Ok it took me 2.5 hours to get my tickets this morning and did I get a look into the singing section, did I fuck.

The nearest I could see where the £60 quidders down the pitchside which I just didnt fancy. So I went for upper tier and don't want to be on my own supporting the boys up there. Please join me, seats are only £40 and there's still some towards the front of the upper tier which offer a much better view than some of the lower tier seats.

537 is also right above the designated singing areas, come and join me lets get the upper tier rocking.

Ryanswannell

Re: Alternative singing section 537

Post by Ryanswannell »

I would, but being a Red member there's no chance of me getting a ticket :cry:

Lee1

Post by Lee1 »

Let's get 129 rocking as well.....come you 129 ers!!! Anyone else in there?

SE12red

Post by SE12red »

I'm in block 522 . Not sure what this is like but hopefully it will be rocking . Not been to an FA Cup semi since v Man Utd at Villa Park back in the 80's when we lost 2-1 .

silus

Post by silus »

I couldn't get lower tier either so have ended up in 542...I shall certainly be singing...However I shall almost certainly be pissed and unfortunately making no sense whatsoever

augie

Post by augie »

Only genuine north Londoners need apply 8) :wink:

Lee1

Post by Lee1 »

augie wrote:Only genuine north Londoners need apply 8) :wink:
Actually South Londoners if we want to do the origin stuff Augster......me,my dad,my granddad :D

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

silus wrote:I couldn't get lower tier either so have ended up in 542...I shall certainly be singing...However I shall almost certainly be pissed and unfortunately making no sense whatsoever
:lol:

Im in 537, i hate singing though. Ill bring my iPad and some headphones :barscarf:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

BournemouthRED wrote:
silus wrote:I couldn't get lower tier either so have ended up in 542...I shall certainly be singing...However I shall almost certainly be pissed and unfortunately making no sense whatsoever

Im in 537, i hate singing though. Ill bring my iPad and some headphones :barscarf:
Don't forget your home-made sandwiches! :oops:

augie

Post by augie »

Lee1 wrote:
augie wrote:Only genuine north Londoners need apply 8) :wink:
Actually South Londoners if we want to do the origin stuff Augster......me,my dad,my granddad :D

I'm not the one doing the origin stuff lee - my post relates to a post made on another thread a few days ago :lol:

nut flush gooner

BournemouthRED wrote:

Its all about the beers son. If you identify yourself by eating a prawn sandwich and a coffee during the match then I can see who wont be joining in to my slurred rendition of weeeere by faaaar the greatest teeeam, yawn yawn.

Seriously though being directly above two singing blocks should make for some atmosphere up top.

Hopefully we will find a decent venue for a drink up, dont get me going about that *word censored* that just wants to fleece gooners on the other thread. I'm sure he makes a decent wedge out of these bashes but he needs to learn how to treat his customers with a bit of respect which he didnt do at the spoon, so as far as I am concerned he can do one this year.

nut flush gooner

Still plenty of seats in 537, looks like the lower tier has totally sold out.

When I looked at the ticketing site they are row 12, so not too far back.

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

That was my thinking of getting in 537, hoping it should be alright :barscarf:

mattyb

Post by mattyb »

BournemouthRED wrote:That was my thinking of getting in 537, hoping it should be alright :barscarf:
Dont worry when it goes on sale to the young guns itll soon sell out !!!

The youngsters make more noise than most ...and they have more passion for the game than most at the Emirates

:barscarf:

Clash

Post by Clash »

Does being in the singing section mean getting to taunt the Wigan fans with ''Who are ya? Who are ya? '' when we take the lead? :)