TV Fixtures

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
arsenalmorris

TV Fixtures

Post by arsenalmorris »

Does anyone have any info on when the first set of fixtures will be released that will be shown on TV,

northbank123

Re: TV Fixtures

Post by northbank123 »

PL website just says normally within a few weeks of fixtures being announced.

Had a quick look and think last year was 11th July

Skooner

Post by Skooner »

Think I read somewhere it was Friday 4th July, but from memory they never give an exact date as there are always various logistics to sort before confirming so that is probably the earliest.

UlsterGooner

Post by UlsterGooner »

Chelsea website said they would be confirmed by 4th July so I'm expecting it to be by the end of the week

blocknineteen

Post by blocknineteen »

UlsterGooner wrote:Chelsea website said they would be confirmed by 4th July so I'm expecting it to be by the end of the week
Chelsea website?????

UlsterGooner

Post by UlsterGooner »

Yes the CHELSEA website

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Skooner wrote:Think I read somewhere it was Friday 4th July, but from memory they never give an exact date as there are always various logistics to sort before confirming so that is probably the earliest.
ie: Who they think will be in the top 3 :wink:

UlsterGooner

Post by UlsterGooner »

Anyone have an idea on what day the Spurs game will be on. Same weekend as Merseyside Derby and Merseyside police seem to prefer that game at 12:45

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

UlsterGooner wrote:Anyone have an idea on what day the Spurs game will be on. Same weekend as Merseyside Derby and Merseyside police seem to prefer that game at 12:45
Yeah in recent years they've been happy to move this to a Sunday 4pm. Although some of that is to do with Europa League fixtures, this year it's preceded by Carling Cup fixture so not guaranteed to be moved to Sunday by any means.

If the TV works the same as this year it will just be a case of who picks up what game, BT Sport's fixture will be 12.45 Saturday.

Mistical92

Post by Mistical92 »

I'm hoping the Villa away game gets pushed to the Sunday/Monday.

gp543

Post by gp543 »

Mistical92 wrote:I'm hoping the Villa away game gets pushed to the Sunday/Monday.
Monday is not possible as round 3 of the league cup is midweek.

Wouldn't mind a 4pm Sunday kickoff for leciester away. Nice day out and more time to enjoy wherever we get drawn for CL playoff round.

Everton-Chelsea and Scum-Victims are also that weekend. Hopefully they're the two Saturday TV slots and they fill the early Sunday one with one of the Manchester sides.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

gp543 wrote:
Mistical92 wrote:I'm hoping the Villa away game gets pushed to the Sunday/Monday.
Monday is not possible as round 3 of the league cup is midweek.

Wouldn't mind a 4pm Sunday kickoff for leciester away. Nice day out and more time to enjoy wherever we get drawn for CL playoff round.

Everton-Chelsea and Scum-Victims are also that weekend. Hopefully they're the two Saturday TV slots and they fill the early Sunday one with one of the Manchester sides.
I hope Leicester is a 3pm or 5.30pm Saturday. Hop down on the train and plenty of boozing.

UlsterGooner

Post by UlsterGooner »

Hopefully today is the day they come out

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

I think we'll be on 12:45 for the first home game with Palace and Leicester away will probably be a Sky 5:30m one.

UlsterGooner

Post by UlsterGooner »

Talk on twitter is they are out at 4pm