Hull City AFC away

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
_James_

Re: Hull City AFC away

Post by _James_ »

I should have checked if this would be moved before I booked train tickets up. :oops:

Ziegler1988

Post by Ziegler1988 »

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost ... count=3654

Not confirmed by any clubs yet though

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

looking at all this I reckon it is almost certain that the 2 matches will be switched.

Ziegler1988

Post by Ziegler1988 »

https://twitter.com/premierleague/statu ... 2964185088

Gutted for anyone going up that booked trains etc. Sky cnuts :twisted:

gunner_ace

Post by gunner_ace »

Premier league and sky shitting all over fans again. *word censored* the lot of them. 1 week before a game also, so anyone re-booking tickets will have to pay double the price now. Wankers

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

that really is a total shambles - I'm not going but it is tough for people who have already made plans.

both Sunderland and Arsenal supporters couldn't have had much further to travel :evil:
why did SKY schedule a match on the Sunday knowing that they could have a CL on the Tuesday?

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

I'm not going but that's a really truly fucking abysmally shitty move, a week before the game. Bunch of *word censored*.

Simon

Post by Simon »

Callous disregard for supporters. :evil:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Robin_L wrote:Wasn't Hull names European Capital of Culture recently?

or was that just a nightmare I had 8)
Being awarded City of Culture doesn't seem to have much to do with actually having culture. Previous recipients include Liverpool and Glasgow. You can bestow whatever title you like on a pile of shit. It still stinks.
Mind you, what they'll pay for a pint in the West End you can buy a house in Hull.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Two friends booked on flights from Dublin to Leeds on Saturday morning, on train from Leeds to Hull
, reverse trip the following day...fucking joke that Sky/Premier league didn't take all possibilities into account before announcing TV schedule. Arsenal FC should be supporting their fans on this late change..probably just happy to be getting the TV revenue and fuck the fans.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

1980 we played on Easter Monday at Spurs and the Wednesday against Juventus.., they could have moved the Chelsea fixture to Good Friday night, and leave our one as scheduled. Imagine if the Victims or Man ure were inconvenienced in this way. ?

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

Gunner Rob wrote:that really is a total shambles - I'm not going but it is tough for people who have already made plans.

both Sunderland and Arsenal supporters couldn't have had much further to travel :evil:
why did SKY schedule a match on the Sunday knowing that they could have a CL on the Tuesday?
Because they couldn't give two shits for what anyone else thinks.

arsenalmorris

Post by arsenalmorris »

absolute disgusting what they have done here, all fans should have trave re-imbured or paid for by sky / the club

doesnt even affect me that much as i am driving to this one but still had to pratt about at work to get a day off i dont even need now and also now have to make plans at work for the bank holiday Sunday

i really feel for the people who have shelled out on useless travel / hotels

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Utterly disgraceful. If somebody arranges transport before the televised fixtures are announced that is foolish, but moving a game at this short notice for this reason? Fucking bastards.

_James_

Post by _James_ »

I now have a 2nd train ticket, to get some money back for my original ticket I need to send it back to the trainline but they charge £10 to do this and the return train is now more expensive than it would have been (though as first class was only £6 more I should get a more comfortable seat).

I will have to try to get into the game with a backback now as I was staying the night because of lack of trains home, and now I will be kicked out of the room long before kickoff. Do you reckon this will be allowed?