TV Fixtures

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
dave75

Re: TV Fixtures

Post by dave75 »

Well Everton away looks like a nightmare train journey. Leicester away not much better, tho at least easily doable even if it involves an hour on a bus!

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Gutted, was hoping they wouldn't move Leicester away, has scuppered my chances of going :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Daycat

Post by Daycat »

The Kick off change of the first 3 games has mucked up my plans a bit but still think ill go to the Everton game. Much prefer it when its the early Saturday kick off or the traditional 3pm kick off.

guybwood49

Post by guybwood49 »

Swansea away 4 o'clock on Sunday 9th Nov.. Great ,another late night by the time get back to Kent
on early shift Monday . Might go sick again

Justinsaid

Post by Justinsaid »

guybwood49 wrote:Swansea away 4 o'clock on Sunday 9th Nov.. Great ,another late night by the time get back to Kent
im quite keen on this, travel up Saturday, make a night of it and enjoy the game with a raging Sunday hangover 8)

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

guybwood49 wrote:Swansea away 4 o'clock on Sunday 9th Nov.. Great ,another late night by the time get back to Kent
Another fucking annoying one. I had Leicester away (living in Nottingham) and then Swansea away (living in Cardiff again by then) as massive piss-ups. Both fucking Sunday afternoon :censored: :censored: :censored: