- Who was Arsenal's last signing of the 90s?
- Which club did Arsene Wenger leave to become Arsenal boss in 1996?
- On September 13, 1997, Ian Wright broke the club's all-time scoring record, but who did he score against to achieve the record?
- Arsenal beat Newcastle United 2-0 in the 1997/98 FA Cup final to secure the double. Who scored the goals?
- Arsenal won their first game of the decade when they played Crystal Palace at Highbury on New Year's Day 1990. What was the score?
- Arsenal worst league campaign in the 90s saw them finish in a lowly 12th. Which season was it?
- What happened to Steve Morrow during the celebrations of Arsenal's 1993 League Cup final win over Sheffield Wednesday?
- Arsenal lost just once as they won the 1990/91 First Division title. Who beat them?
- Arsenal broke their transfer record to sign Dennis Bergkamp from Inter Milan in the summer of 1995. How much did he cost?
- Who scored Arsenal's first-ever Premier League goal in a 4-2 defeat to Norwich City on the opening day of the 1992/93 season?
- Who was the first Arsenal player to win the Premier League Player of the Month award in 1995?
- In 1993/94, Ian Wright and Kevin Campbell both scored hat-tricks against which Premier League team?
- In the summer of 1999, club legend Lee Dixon was given a testimonial against Real Madrid. Can you name the Arsenal summer signing who scored in the 3-1 win?
- Who scored Arsenal's final goal of the decade in a 2-0 win over Leeds at Highbury on December 28, 1999?
- Arsenal signed John Jensen in the summer of 1992 after impressing for Denmark at the European Championships. Who did he sign from?
- What years did Arsenal wear their iconic bruised banana away shirt?
- Who did Arsenal beat in the final to win the 1994 Cup Winners' Cup?
- As well as breaking Arsenal's all-time scoring record in the 90s, Ian Wright also set the club record for most consecutive appearances scored in. How many was it?
- Who did Arsenal beat 7-0 in 1993 to record their biggest ever European win?
- How many North London derby goals did Tony Adams score in the 90s?
1: Thierry Henry
2: Nagoya Grampus Eight
3: Bolton Wanderers
4: Marc Overmars and Nicolas Anelka
7: He broke his arm
10: Steve Bould
11: David Seaman
12: Ipswich Town
13: Stefan Malz
14: Thierry Henry
15: Brondby IF
19: Standard Liege
Follow Dan Mountney on Twitter
The campaign to save The Gooner for the 2020/21 season is in progress. If you wish to see the fanzine continue printing after the end of the current season, details of how to subscribe can be found here. If you wish to order with a credit card, go straight to our online store page here. We need to secure 1,000 subscribers to continue, although the original deadline of 28th March pushed back until we know what will happen with the remainder of the season and can bring out a final issue for the current campaign.
The current issue of The Gooner (282) is on sale from our online store. You can order your copy here (for UK orders) or if you are abroad, order here.